Site Plan Requirements
The following information is generally required on a site plan:
- Address and/or lot, block and subdivision
- Front, rear and side property lines, indicating the length and width of the lot.
- Location, size (dimensions) and use of existing and proposed buildings, include sidewall height of proposed buildings.
- Distance of property lines from the proposed and existing buildings.
- Locations of alleys, streets, easements (drainage, utility or walkway), and public right-of-ways. Please label vacated alleys and/or streets.
- Proposed or existing driveways.
- Proposed location of sewer lines, water lines, electric and gas meters, sump baskets and drainage lines.
- Location of utility room.
- Name, signature and date of person preparing the site plan.
- Indicate Northpoint.
- Need 2 set of plans
*After a preliminary review, additional information may be required.