To use the library computers...
- You are required to present your valid library card, which must be clear of fines or overdue materials.
- Use of Internet stations is limited to adults and children over 10 years of age.
- The computers in the children's area are limited to those 10 years of age or younger and are not connected to the internet.
Children under 10 years of age may use Internet terminals with proper adult supervision.
- An individual may use the Internet for a total of one hour per day.
*Please see staff with questions or concerns.
- No more than two people may be seated at the same computer at one time.
- Certain Internet services will not be allowed on public library terminals. Chat rooms, instant messaging and similar programs will not be permitted.
- No terminal may be used for sites possibly harmful to children. Library staff reserves the right to determine which sites are inappropriate.
- Downloading or saving information onto the hard drive is not allowed.
*Please see library staff before using personal devices in library computers.
- The library is not responsible for information obtained on the Internet.
- Patrons may be denied the use of Internet access for violations of any of the above noted policies.